Woke up an hr plus ago aft my energy replenish slp... Not been slping for the past 26hrs... haha...
Yesterday's Morning
Slept at 3 plus 4 in the morning aft work and woke up at 7 plus to go simei for another work...
Quite a good pay that's y I willing to wake up so early in da morning.. 3hrs for 50 bucks..
Afternoon
Work ended ard 1 plus 2 and headed straight to Lornie's bd celebration @ Jurong east swimming complex..
Night
- Went to Zhi Cha to work again @ 7pm..
- Went for a mahjong session with sabby, jes, jx and yc
The fun and laughter created by jes n yc were the enzyme of the night...
This morning
Went hm abt 6 plus to bring bro to sch together with mum... Have breakfast at his sch's nearby and headed to 504 for price check...
*I was so tired till when on our way back on bus, I can even fell aslp when mum was talking to me*
Reached hm abt 10am and hid under my blanket... hee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment